Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
The Wellness Company. I always felt something off about them and how quickly they incorporated after covid.

https://twitter.com/TellsA...
10:21 AM - Mar 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 March, 11:29
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Both Clif and Polly have been exposing TWC. I've previously thought that both have presented good information. This spat is new and concerning.

Clif's father's involvement with the C1A is troubling. He has also been way, way ahead of the curve about technologies even if his temporal predictions have been way early by years.

Its another 'wait and see' like Flynn and Wood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 March, 11:30
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Oh good info. I haven't been following the two very much. So eyes open! Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
21 March, 10:24
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Yes, I agree with your position and am curious. Clif is wildly intelligent and they did firm super quickly. It is just the kind of thing the dark would do to catch the remnant going down another path.

21 March, 11:06
In response Love Wins to her Publication
The Wellness Co. Were telling people you cannot detox from the 💉 and don't give medical advice if your not an approved doc. How convenient. I dropped any references tying to these people. I look at it this way..onions and layers peel back. They were all groomed by the same system.