Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
21 March, 10:21
The Wellness Company. I always felt something off about them and how quickly they incorporated after covid.

https://twitter.com/TellsA...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
21 March, 11:29
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Both Clif and Polly have been exposing TWC. I've previously thought that both have presented good information. This spat is new and concerning.

Clif's father's involvement with the C1A is troubling. He has also been way, way ahead of the curve about technologies even if his temporal predictions have been way early by years.

Its another 'wait and see' like Flynn and Wood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
Oh good info. I haven't been following the two very much. So eyes open! Thank you
11:30 AM - Mar 21, 2024
In response Water Mark to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 March, 12:37
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I've not listened to either of them for yrs, simply didn't get the right feel from them, not saying their info is off or anything like that, but neither sat well with me...🤷‍♀️