Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 12:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 March, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈThese corrupt demons will reap what they have sown. God is in full control and God has it all handled.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
How will you know, that GOD is in full controll. Evil things are going on since thousands of years. WE got the free will, WE have to change our world. 🧚
09:34 PM - Mar 19, 2024 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
19 March, 10:17
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈBecause I have faith and believe that our Heavenly Father is working on things, while we are. I believe in Him and He will serve justice to the evil. Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord. People have to remember that the earth is the devil's playground for a time. But God has already won and we are just waiting. Yes, we will have to rebuild and turn our world around, but people have to choose which side they are on, good or evil. That is free will for sure. We will have a day, one day, where evil will be no more and will be eradicated from earth. God's earth. On earth, as it is in Heaven. God's Heavenly Kingdom on earth.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ