19 March, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I am reminded of natural phenom,
of course its GOD's over-arching,
infinitely complex design,
yet laced w/ wisdom & compassion
w/ have little capacity to detect.

Watch those videos I 1st saw ON ANON UP:
WHAT HAPPENS when harmonic oscillation begins to UNIFY, RESONATE...
bridges shiver & fall,
wall crumble,
exquisite man made items shatter.
@ some point the HEAVENS also part...😇

LIFT⬆️your voices...
Rejoice in what you KNOW is GOOD.
Reject OUTRIGHT what is wicked.
Devil take the hindmost.
Lets RESONATE
in PRAISE & ADORATION of
our SAVIOR...
Resurrection Sunday is nearly here...
FIND our "marching orders"
be "a force for GOOD".
🙏🏽❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 March, 09:51
It's over.

We're going back to Constitutional Law.

Judges and Law Enforcement will be trained as such, and "government" will be MUCH smaller.

Enjoy...free energy...healthcare at a minimal cost...no taxes on the property that you ACTUALLY own...ahhhhhh yes, life the way that God intended it...free will...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 March, 10:35
i agree...this was all bologna to be nice.
this judge is up for re election i think.
he was trying to walk the top of the fence...and he did...it split it down the middle...
i think he doesnt want to start this all over again..
he has also donated to fani's campaign when she ran.

i could scream...which yes i did.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 March, 09:34
🙏❤️🤗🕊️These corrupt demons will reap what they have sown. God is in full control and God has it all handled.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
19 March, 09:34 (E)
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
How will you know, that GOD is in full controll. Evil things are going on since thousands of years. WE got the free will, WE have to change our world. 🧚

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
15 March, 02:51
Well....President Trump has shown us what was behind the screen....corrupt legislative branch....corrupt executive branch....and corrupt judicial branch. We are taxed to infinity and have no representation. Sigh....didn't I read something about 'taxation without representation'????😉😑

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 March, 09:24
In response Sher Patriot to her Publication
He has exposed so much more than most ppl realize.
Everything he does has purpose.

Debora Herman @sunshinedaisy
15 March, 02:45
Military is the only way! We the people, will get justice from a corrupted judicial system.

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
15 March, 01:25
Hello Precious, Nana...

I found you on "X", just back on that platform until they find it's me again (this is my 5th or 6th account since the purge).

WWG👆WGA

"X" Handle: XRPTTM168004

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 March, 09:34
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
OGAnon, welcome to our club. No rough trade here, nor ads, yet we cover all the bases. Nana has always been a most stalwart member and we are honored to keep her attention divided thisaway.

So you'd better pop in and grab a nice comfy chair in the lounge with us. We tend to be beyond civilized and get along favorably with one another.