reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Board @Kimpossible
18 March, 10:52
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Not sure what you think of natural medicine but it can't hurt to attempt anything you have at your disposal, especially when its your kids

https://www.medicalnewstod...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
I use both of these in my protocol.
11:09 PM - Mar 18, 2024
In response Kim Board to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Cassio63 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cassio Peia, click on at the bottom under it