reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 10:41
Good evening everyone. I've reached out to you all once before and I find myself needing help and advice once again....but this time, it's very personal.
My 22 year old son was just diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease (bit by a tick in 2017 that our doctor removed with an electric probe - the tick's head was completely buried in him). He didn't have the bullseye rash so we (as well as our GP) didn't think anything of it. Fast forward 7 years, and he is dissintegrating into nothing now. He has multiple serious health issues that have been mis-diagnosed over and over and I am desperate to find help, any help. I know this is a reach, but does anyone have any personal experience with lyme or know of a "reputable" lyme literate doctor? Everything I read says to start with doxycycline for 28 days or longer but I don't know if his body can handle that. We just have no idea where to start.
Sincerely, thank you. 💔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Board @Kimpossible
Not sure what you think of natural medicine but it can't hurt to attempt anything you have at your disposal, especially when its your kids

https://www.medicalnewstod...
10:52 PM - Mar 18, 2024
In response reggie holiday to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kimpossible in this post can reply
reggie holiday @ReggieHoliday
18 March, 11:26
In response Kim Board to her Publication
Thank you so very much. This is quite the article and I will definitely start researching these herbs. God bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassio Peia @Cassio63
18 March, 11:09
In response Kim Board to her Publication
I use both of these in my protocol.