Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
WOW....I never heard of this Podcaster but he confronts Wayne Willett O Savin ....

HOW MANY OUT THERE ARE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS TO MAKE A BUCK...?? 🤔😡

I know we can't stand listening to Juan but when you are messing with the enemy you better listen even if it makes your ears bleed. IMO Juan could be dangerous if people don't wake up.
He says at the end - he doesn't show his face bc he didn't wanna make it about him. Bullshit! He didn't want the hopium that he's JFK Jr to stop because then his grift stops.

Juan semi denied it ONLY AFTER he made tons of money off his book.
And scary Kerry Cassidy needs to stop peddling this BS about him being Jr 🤦‍♀️
If Juan made all these public appearances then at this point just show your damn face. Enough is enough. I'm sick of games with these fools.

Full video:
https://rumble.com/v3kaqey...
01:53 PM - Mar 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
15 March, 03:17
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Amen amen and amen. I found out about him over 3 years ago and learned his real name early on and got a glimpse of him about a year later when by mistake he turned his camera the wrong way briefly. My sister and i talked about he loved hearing himself talk and how he could have said in 10 minutes what took about 2 hours. We couldn't stand to listen to him even on 2x speed after a couple months. He seemed to be less popular for quite a while and a few months ago he's back on quite a few places again rambling on and on and had a new group of people think he might be jr, Every chance I got I put his real name and background even on here a short time ago. I heard very recently he was on a hot mic with nino talking about keeping the grift going. I assume that's true but didn't hear it myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 March, 05:23 (E)
In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication
I couldn't stand listening to him any longer either...What a load of BS he would blather on and on about.

Heard about that exchange today too....Been trying to find the clip, but so far no luck...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 March, 03:00
No surprise here.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 March, 01:59
It's all part of the WAR GAME.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
15 March, 01:56
Of course he is not JFK junior. He looks like a fat cowboy, nothing like JFK junior. He is just trying to capitalize on the Q movement. Juan O' Full of Shit...

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 March, 02:07 (E)
In response All Right to his Publication
It's all one big PsyOp Lie... from the father of Lies

1. The Q movement keeps many people placated (and idle) while they complete their destruction plan for America... and then the world

2. it distracts many people from truly Repenting and Converting to Christ... so that when the One World Globalist Dominion of Antichrist arises, MANY souls will be lost 🔥

3. I pray people will finally realize where this is all headed and turn to the ONE TRUE SAVIOR OF MANKIND... JESUS!!!

In the END GOD WINS... you really don't want
to be on the losing side of Tribulation 🔥🔥🔥