Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
15 March, 01:53 (E)
WOW....I never heard of this Podcaster but he confronts Wayne Willett O Savin ....

HOW MANY OUT THERE ARE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS TO MAKE A BUCK...?? 🤔😡

I know we can't stand listening to Juan but when you are messing with the enemy you better listen even if it makes your ears bleed. IMO Juan could be dangerous if people don't wake up.
He says at the end - he doesn't show his face bc he didn't wanna make it about him. Bullshit! He didn't want the hopium that he's JFK Jr to stop because then his grift stops.

Juan semi denied it ONLY AFTER he made tons of money off his book.
And scary Kerry Cassidy needs to stop peddling this BS about him being Jr 🤦‍♀️
If Juan made all these public appearances then at this point just show your damn face. Enough is enough. I'm sick of games with these fools.

Full video:
https://rumble.com/v3kaqey...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Of course he is not JFK junior. He looks like a fat cowboy, nothing like JFK junior. He is just trying to capitalize on the Q movement. Juan O' Full of Shit...
01:56 PM - Mar 15, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 March, 02:07 (E)
In response All Right to his Publication
It's all one big PsyOp Lie... from the father of Lies

1. The Q movement keeps many people placated (and idle) while they complete their destruction plan for America... and then the world

2. it distracts many people from truly Repenting and Converting to Christ... so that when the One World Globalist Dominion of Antichrist arises, MANY souls will be lost 🔥

3. I pray people will finally realize where this is all headed and turn to the ONE TRUE SAVIOR OF MANKIND... JESUS!!!

In the END GOD WINS... you really don't want
to be on the losing side of Tribulation 🔥🔥🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
15 March, 02:37
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication