Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
15 March, 11:45
🙏🏻 Another rape by an illegal.
I don’t understand why the White Hat MIL are allowing this
or are they? 😔

🇺🇸 Rep Marjorie Taylor-Greene
Senator Schumer,
are you ready for the impeachment trial of Mayorkas yet?
How many innocent Americans
have to be murdered, raped, or attacked
before you are willing to take our border security seriously?

RepMTG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
15 March, 12:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Time to cut their di*k off. So they can’t do it again. Then send them to jail. And let them rot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Fast trial/Execution 💥
That will put a stop to illegal crimes quickly.

I'm sick to death of the whole
"The border is open & isn't it terrible" story.
I don't understand it at all.

Is QTeam really ALLOWING
putting Americans in such danger?
Is this part of "scare" tactics to wake people up?
It isn't working.
No one I know who is sound asleep
has any clue or CARING about the border.

How many more deaths, rapes, beatings,
thefts, break-ins, $$$ & political BS
will be spent on this issue
that could be solved in an hour:

Deploy the Military
Close the Border
Mass deportation

Do we have to "wait" until "Biden" is gone?

Makes zero sense to me 🤬
12:28 PM - Mar 15, 2024
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
17 March, 04:54
Just think of it as Covid 2.0. WE knew no one was dying of Covid other than the normal Flu deaths affecting the elderly and those with compromised health..yet the W Hats let it play out..the lockdowns, masks, etc

Either W Hats are letting DS play their cards and will expose sleeper cells within each DS operation. Space
Force controls Satellites and can track but we were told not everything will be clean.

Lots of smoke and mirrors and comms..try and focus on the ultimate goal being to destroy the central banks..and BRICS Im marching forward even though Brazil’s election was stolen, too…wink wink

BRICS meets in October>Red October>BRICS currency>BRICS digital currency +various Cryptos in play to hedge against the coming US dollar collapse.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 March, 03:19 (E)
Kat 🌟You’re So deeply loved & appreciated,
ThanQ for all you do 🐸🇺🇸🙏💓

Storms withOUT God will break you
Storms withIN God will build you.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 March, 03:11
I am more concerned about the pharmaceuticals and vaccines that they are pushing, not the fake border story. I don’t believe any fake news media.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 March, 02:51
I just try to remind myself we are watching a movie. But it gets me down some days too!

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 March, 02:51
Time to unbuckle up cupcakes and take this country back. If we wait much longer, there won't be a country worth taking back.