Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
14 March, 06:11
APRIL 8TH SOLAR ECLIPSE
Is it me, or does anyone else think it is super strange that they are closing schools and calling out National Guard troops for a solar eclipse? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
When the Illumination of Conscience aka: The Great Warning, finally comes (which may or may not be on or near this date - I personally am watching March 29th but you know how dates go) Satan will be bound for about 6 weeks time. This will be the time of mankind's final conversion before we enter into the final stages of the Tribulation and The Rise of Antichrist.

Now I realize this sounds too hard to believe to many... even I look at all with my "old self" and think that's whacko talk...

But none the less, The Great Warning from God is coming as a last Divine Act of Mercy before Tribulation... countless visionaries and stigmatatists have foretold this for centuries... and it will see the Greatest Conversion of Humanity to Christ in history, as foretold in Biblical Revelation -

https://owlcation.com/huma...
03:52 PM - Mar 14, 2024 (E)
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AnonAlicious in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FIGHT FAKE NEWS, click on at the bottom under it