Lillian Terwilliger @twiggy4065
APRIL 8TH SOLAR ECLIPSE
Is it me, or does anyone else think it is super strange that they are closing schools and calling out National Guard troops for a solar eclipse? 🤔
06:11 AM - Mar 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
14 March, 03:52 (E)
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
When the Illumination of Conscience aka: The Great Warning, finally comes (which may or may not be on or near this date - I personally am watching March 29th but you know how dates go) Satan will be bound for about 6 weeks time. This will be the time of mankind's final conversion before we enter into the final stages of the Tribulation and The Rise of Antichrist.

Now I realize this sounds too hard to believe to many... even I look at all with my "old self" and think that's whacko talk...

But none the less, The Great Warning from God is coming as a last Divine Act of Mercy before Tribulation... countless visionaries and stigmatatists have foretold this for centuries... and it will see the Greatest Conversion of Humanity to Christ in history, as foretold in Biblical Revelation -

https://owlcation.com/huma...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie D-W @Annie172123
14 March, 03:32 (E)
https://www.kerrvilletx.go...

Check this out, 10-things-to-know-before-traveling-to-Kerrville-for-the-total-solar-eclipse. (click on link) Some strange stuff. City of Kerrville partnering with NASA ... yikes.

OK prayer warriors, Armor up & Pray
🙏🙏🙏 #godwon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
14 March, 12:08
No. Not surprised. They are strange and getting stranger. Either they are panicked or planning something... Satan also plans things around God's events to deceive the masses.

Genesis 1:14
King James Version
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs (Oth = Warnings, Omens), and for seasons (Moed = sacred times, feasts, festivals), and for days, and years:

Nani Bee @Naniheart
14 March, 12:51
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Are they closing schools in cities in the path of the eclipse?
I’m also seeing other posts of three days of darkness.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 March, 06:16
Strange. Not normal. No public school closed last time it was in our path in Kentucky None.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
14 March, 07:48
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
The first half of the sign of Jonah occurred in August 2017, and the one coming on April 8th will be the completion of the sign of Jonah. Niniveh was destroyed right after the second eclipse because they had returned to their evil ways.