Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
13 March, 05:39
✨ May this week bring you a surprise and blessings that will change your life for the better. May your problems and worries be canceled. You may receive an unexpected deposit that cancels out any debt you've accumulated. May the love you desire make you lose your mind in the next 2-3 months. May blessings rain upon you and your family for the remainder of this year.
🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿✨🧿

✨ "When it rains you down, but soon the Sun shines again on you and it's time for you to reap the rewards of your perseverance, resilience and strength"

You're constantly looking for the next achievement or the next generation you can outdo, but do you ever take the time to post and congratulate yourself for the time you've advanced? 👀 It’s like you’ve become so strong through life’s hardships that you’ve become accustomed to constantly and continuously dodging the bullets life threw at you without anyone even telling you that they’re proud of you,
continued in comments....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 March, 06:04
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Thank you Dale…I know I personally needed to read this and I’m sure I’m not alone. This journey has been rough…., lonely, scary, depressing and life altering. But I know it’s made me grow in ways I wouldn’t have without the struggles. God is building us up to be emotionally and spiritually fit for the coming awakening of the masses. We will need to be ready to answer the call. I pray that I am everything God needs me to be. Love to all of my fellow anons and to you Dale. I’ve learned so much from what you share. Thank you 🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dale Bradburn, click on at the bottom under it