Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
I see people still mad at Trump for saying anything positive about the vaxs. But most true followers had no trouble reading between the lines.

https://twitter.com/Joseph...
10:36 AM - Mar 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
13 March, 05:53
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
🔥😱🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 March, 04:02
I recently found this at Sprouts grocery store.

👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 March, 01:36

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
13 March, 01:06
That line on vaxs n warp speed was acceptable for 2+ years, but now?
We have people dying...
How do Anons operate against a false narrative from Trump?
How do folks assimilate that narrative with DS med being evil?

If I'm vilified for critizing Trump, so be it. I could never be a "true follower" except of God.

#SaveTheChildren

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 March, 09:53
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Trump did not force anyone to take anything, he told people they had free will to do what they wanted. Everything we do is about choices, choices people make are their own!

Dennis Young @Scorpiat
13 March, 12:18

Dennis Young @Scorpiat
13 March, 12:14

2ne FruAa @FruAa
13 March, 12:13
in March 2020 when I saw the look President Trump gave Fauci ... I knew something was wrong. (the art of reading between the lines) And authorities worldwide pushing new syringes, masks.. shutdown. Swine, bird flu suddenly turned into another shot... Well, I'm the black sheep.. always tried to give family, relatives, neighbors and friends information.. get them to investigate. They chose let the authorities think for themselves splashed in 1,2,3 ... Still I am the culprit and they say Trump is a tyrant, they are scared now and angry. But does not see own responsibility and choice taken. I know they have to now.

Search and find like-minded people around the world to keep courage and strength up.
💯🌹

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 March, 10:53
Most don't read between the lines. These people feel they were deceived since they do get their information from the news.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 March, 10:53 (E)
I was misdiagnosed with Parkinson’s, then MS, then told it was Lupus, so they put me on, Hydroxychloroquine and steroids..after three months steroids kept taking the HCQ..
when trump said that live on TV my husband said you have some! I did, as I got suspicious my diagnosis was not right, I had quit taking but resumed refills. Glad I did. Four years in.. healthy never sick. People we know took vax, 3,4,5 times with Covid. I know it works!! Was t lupus, Dystonia caused by nerve damage from dentist… Mayo Clinic, reset my brain waves in 2019. Said the messaging had been interrupted…wait for it… similar to the Cuban embassy Havana syndrome. Yep..that’s exactly what they told me and my husband. If someone specifically targeted me? Why? Anon? I was uncovering and proved my uncle shot my grandmother was MKUltra acid for assassination project. Let’s go!!!! I’m ready!!

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
13 March, 01:03
In response Forever Patriot to his Publication
That is an awesome testimony!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 March, 10:47 (E)
They already know it's the cure. New studies are just a way to steal more money