Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 March, 10:36
I see people still mad at Trump for saying anything positive about the vaxs. But most true followers had no trouble reading between the lines.

https://twitter.com/Joseph...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
in March 2020 when I saw the look President Trump gave Fauci ... I knew something was wrong. (the art of reading between the lines) And authorities worldwide pushing new syringes, masks.. shutdown. Swine, bird flu suddenly turned into another shot... Well, I'm the black sheep.. always tried to give family, relatives, neighbors and friends information.. get them to investigate. They chose let the authorities think for themselves splashed in 1,2,3 ... Still I am the culprit and they say Trump is a tyrant, they are scared now and angry. But does not see own responsibility and choice taken. I know they have to now.

Search and find like-minded people around the world to keep courage and strength up.
💯🌹
12:13 PM - Mar 13, 2024
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FruAa in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 2ne FruAa, click on at the bottom under it