Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
13 March, 10:36
I see people still mad at Trump for saying anything positive about the vaxs. But most true followers had no trouble reading between the lines.

https://twitter.com/Joseph...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
13 March, 10:53 (E)
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I was misdiagnosed with Parkinson’s, then MS, then told it was Lupus, so they put me on, Hydroxychloroquine and steroids..after three months steroids kept taking the HCQ..
when trump said that live on TV my husband said you have some! I did, as I got suspicious my diagnosis was not right, I had quit taking but resumed refills. Glad I did. Four years in.. healthy never sick. People we know took vax, 3,4,5 times with Covid. I know it works!! Was t lupus, Dystonia caused by nerve damage from dentist… Mayo Clinic, reset my brain waves in 2019. Said the messaging had been interrupted…wait for it… similar to the Cuban embassy Havana syndrome. Yep..that’s exactly what they told me and my husband. If someone specifically targeted me? Why? Anon? I was uncovering and proved my uncle shot my grandmother was MKUltra acid for assassination project. Let’s go!!!! I’m ready!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it