Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 March, 10:21
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I remember the Haiti incident very clearly, because a member of our church was there when the earthquake happened. He was trapped for hours, severely injured, but survived. Our church donated over $100,000 for the Haiti relief fund through the red cross. It is horrible that those funds never reached the people and was used to harm children. 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Man @2PillarPortal
13 March, 09:46
(This report originally posted on July 27, 2017)

By Randy “Rocket” Cody

I have uncovered some new chilling information that could have something to do with the recent tragic deaths of both Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington.
...Clinton’s rigging the 2011 Haitian election so that her brother Tony Rodham and “a company that barely exists.” got a “sweetheart gold mine concession in Haiti” that “royally cheated” the nations people. It also mentions how the Clinton foundation’s board of directors are involved in human trafficking and involved with the drug cartels.

On August 2015 Monica posted on Facebook a post asking for info on sex trafficking in Haiti because she was heading there to help/investigate.It says “I’m down in Haiti for the next 3 wks doing fieldwork on human trafficking (i.e. ALL exploited labor sectors, not just sex),

https://themetalden.com/?p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 March, 08:57