Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 March, 10:02
I denounced my US Personage in court, and am so on paper on record with the state of Commierado. I am in the process of making the whole thing entirely a legally corrected status on the Federal record.
You can actually be a state national, a national of the state you were born in, and not be a US Citizen. Washington DC is the controlling government in the US corporation.

It's a real thing, legally accurate, and actually supported by SCOTUS Case Law, it's not a conspiracy. No it is not illegal or against any laws anywhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
12 March, 10:05
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
What was the procedure you used?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Contact your home birth state, and send in a request for your "certificate of live birth" but specify you want an "authenticated copy". They will direct you on the details thereafter. When you get it back it will have an authentication document attached to it from the governor of the state that it is from. Take that, go to your resident country and have them make an official copy of it and put it on "publicly accessible record" recorded there. Included with a notarized statement from you that you are "Not a U.S. Person", and that you and none of your family are residents of Washington DC. I will have to inform of the rest /federal level stuff as I go. I just started that.

https://www.usbirthcertifi...
10:16 AM - Mar 12, 2024
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 March, 11:38
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Absolve yor ties with the "US Corps'" [DC] in doing So?

12 March, 02:14
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Also removes a lot of jurisdictional conflicts.