Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
12 March, 11:40
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
No to: MySpace (I didn't even use the internet at all then), pager (what did I need it for?), removed the CD player from your car (No, actually I had to add one - the car came with only a cassette player), used MSN messenger (same as pager - why did I need it?)

Score: 21. YES, I'm old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 March, 11:38
20 for me. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
11 March, 10:23
26. Used an outhouse in country school.
I did that!!! First grade. One room schoolhouse, no kindergarten, potbelly stove for heat. Played Annie Over at recess. I was mesmerized by a couple upper class men who took paper, pencil, a ruler and other things, and drew the COOLEST John Deere tractors. Those were the days!!!

Shelly Simpson @Ssimpson
11 March, 09:32
All of them . I’m Vintage 😘❤️☀️🎼😊😇

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 11:13
In response Shelly Simpson to her Publication
🤣 Be proud of that!!!
We’re the ones that will know how to survive!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
11 March, 08:34
24 for me, guess I'm old LOL

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
11 March, 08:49
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
🤣 1 point older than me 🤣

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
11 March, 08:23
I got 21. Must be older.
11, 14, 21 and 25 didn't apply.