--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
I'm not trying to be mean but somedays it is a real struggle dealing with some people. It's like 'HOW CAN'T THEY SEE!?!'

I'm sure there are a lot of people here that understand completely. I'm in no way super high IQ and I the first to admit when I'm wrong but most the time on the really big things I never am and you know you aren't either but talking to others that are droning is just frustrating.
07:57 PM - Mar 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
13 March, 06:32
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
The one thing smart people do is listen to people smarter than themselves. No one will listen to me, unfortunately for them. 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
12 March, 05:50
I know exactly what you mean and wish more would speak of it. Its very difficult knowing what we know and having to navigate through this complex 3D construct. We are caught in a difficult situation-by knowing these truths we have to be UNTRUE to who we are and who we have become by "pretending" to be someone we are not just to survive.....or to simply get through the day ... who are we protecting?.... Its cringe-worthy when having to hear/ or not hear at all the delusion of the ignorant - or seeing those who are still running around with masks on. Thank you for speaking your truths and feelings on this .. its very much appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
12 March, 01:40
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Yes exactly! It is a very alone feeling. Some days it's like the things we know are for nothing except to drive us into a state of 'aloneness'....well something like that. It's hard!

I'm really glad I have AU where I know there are a lot of people here that understand. Thank you as well!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 March, 08:54
Definitely understand your frustration. Hang in there because each day more people are waking up. At some point those who slumber won't be able to ignore what is going on around them. They are in for a Rude Awakening. Luckily for them they have people like us to help them make sense of the shock they will experience. I just count my blessings to have had over 3 years to wrap my head around difficult truths. Many won't have that luxury. Many people have called me crazy but the way I see it they are the crazy ones to not see what we see.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 March, 11:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thankyou. I'm glad I'm not alone. AU is the best! I feel we can get each other here. (((hugs)))