--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 March, 07:57
I'm not trying to be mean but somedays it is a real struggle dealing with some people. It's like 'HOW CAN'T THEY SEE!?!'

I'm sure there are a lot of people here that understand completely. I'm in no way super high IQ and I the first to admit when I'm wrong but most the time on the really big things I never am and you know you aren't either but talking to others that are droning is just frustrating.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 March, 08:54
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Definitely understand your frustration. Hang in there because each day more people are waking up. At some point those who slumber won't be able to ignore what is going on around them. They are in for a Rude Awakening. Luckily for them they have people like us to help them make sense of the shock they will experience. I just count my blessings to have had over 3 years to wrap my head around difficult truths. Many won't have that luxury. Many people have called me crazy but the way I see it they are the crazy ones to not see what we see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Thankyou. I'm glad I'm not alone. AU is the best! I feel we can get each other here. (((hugs)))
11:11 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it