Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
11 March, 11:11
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Aloha
I heard we are going to have choices.
I love options

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
11 March, 11:10
I don't like this either. I want the ability to still use coins or cash. I don't want to do everything digital. I don't trust it. Sorry. Thanks to the last 7 years, I trust no one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 March, 11:04
I still don't trust it.
Why not just mint the gold and circulate it?
Here it sounds like AI, will be the middleman

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
11 March, 08:08
This all sounds great but I would like tangible, physical money to use when I please for personal money transactions. Will I have the freedom to bank in person?

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 March, 08:33 (E)
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Sherry Bliss...Trump will never let the American dollar go away... He's said so.
https://x.com/GMONEYPEPE/s...

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 March, 11:05
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
i agree... this is fishy. i want tangible too