COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
11 March, 07:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
This all sounds great but I would like tangible, physical money to use when I please for personal money transactions. Will I have the freedom to bank in person?
08:08 PM - Mar 11, 2024
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ratherbriding in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 March, 11:05
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
i agree... this is fishy. i want tangible too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 March, 06:34
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
I think after hearing all of the negativity about the digital dollar and the evil plans in the background surrounding the digital currency it makes me feel more secure to have physical money in my pocket. Not to mention the fact that I do not understand digital currency. Cryptocurrency is not something that I understand. I will have to educate myself on our new banking system.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
11 March, 08:33 (E)
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Sherry Bliss...Trump will never let the American dollar go away... He's said so.
https://x.com/GMONEYPEPE/s...

12 March, 06:23
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
I feel that in my heart but negativity sinks in. My husband does not share my feelings. Thank you, Katz. God bless💕