Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 March, 07:53
There are times when being a keyboard warrior feels like a pathetic second-rate kind of fighting, as the manly kinetic stuff is so manifestly butch and involves obvious danger. But the physically and mentally vigorous in uniform often folded with nary a whimper when faced with the jab and potential disapproval by worldly authorities.

I have to stop myself sometimes and remind myself that if what I was doing was easy, then lots of people would be at it. That I often find myself with previous few companions, out of the front line of cyber/psychological war, plus corrupted lawfare, for years on end, very visibly in public, at the cost of my career and much else — give myself a bit of slack!

I have my vices, faults, failures, which don't get flaunted. The public avatar is not a lie by omission, but necessarily a partial view. It's the mutual support of anons who "get it" and face similar struggles that makes it possible to withstand and open-ended sign on to fight. Real combat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
Always love hearing from you! You boost morale of the ground crew with each post!
01:57 PM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RabbitRoulette in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rabbit Roulette, click on at the bottom under it