Martin Geddes @martingeddes
There are times when being a keyboard warrior feels like a pathetic second-rate kind of fighting, as the manly kinetic stuff is so manifestly butch and involves obvious danger. But the physically and mentally vigorous in uniform often folded with nary a whimper when faced with the jab and potential disapproval by worldly authorities.

I have to stop myself sometimes and remind myself that if what I was doing was easy, then lots of people would be at it. That I often find myself with previous few companions, out of the front line of cyber/psychological war, plus corrupted lawfare, for years on end, very visibly in public, at the cost of my career and much else — give myself a bit of slack!

I have my vices, faults, failures, which don't get flaunted. The public avatar is not a lie by omission, but necessarily a partial view. It's the mutual support of anons who "get it" and face similar struggles that makes it possible to withstand and open-ended sign on to fight. Real combat.
07:53 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ryam Dawson @REVIGEN
18 March, 04:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Conception will always be more valuable than execution, though both are worthless without each other. You are a warrior of the mind that conceived for many what they could never conceive themselves. It made a difference and still does. It made a difference for me.
We need to see and create anew. We need not religion. We need

R E V I G E N

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 02:09

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 March, 02:09

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
10 March, 02:05
😁🤩😍😇🙏EXACTLY THIS THANK YOU MARTIN
FOR YOUR WISE ENCOURAGING WORDS GOD BLESS YOU
GREAT POST LOVE AND HUGS FROM TEXAS USA WRWY

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 March, 01:57
Always love hearing from you! You boost morale of the ground crew with each post!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 March, 01:35
Your greatest gift Is to make us Anons feel like we belong together, we go through such similar struggles but not all of us are able to articulate that
You can with your wonderful words
We feel even more special because of you
You share your soul
That Is priceless Martin 💙🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
10 March, 01:31
So glad you are here, Martin! Blessings to you!

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
10 March, 09:17
Exactly right! Missed you, I was just thinking yesterday that I haven’t seen you for a while. 💜

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
10 March, 08:09
You have the ability to articulate what most can not and your sentiments are always spot on. This group of misfit anons appreciate your doing so very much. We certainly feel you.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
10 March, 08:05
Here here.