Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 March, 08:19
In the past I had DMs from Gen Flynn with a thumbs up, and Storm is Upon Us rating my work "A+++". Didn't flaunt it, but it meant a lot. The public front is confident and clear, but I spent endless hours in private conversations with friends and helpers to work through the uncertainty, insecurity, and confusion. By focusing back down on my own story – my photo art, my court escapades, my wrongs by authority, my feelings, my learnings — it's avoided the trap of having to predict the unpredictable and decode the geopolitical situation. I am the top subject matter expert on "being Martin", and honestly recounting that journey in a heart-led way is good enough. The struggles are shared ones, and putting words to them validates the hardships that others go through, and transmutes the trauma by having it witnessed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Authentic Citizen @Socrates
Good to see you back on AU Martin Geddes, and as always you articulate the experiences many Anons have been through or are going through with quiet passion. Anons, be good to yourself. Hang with family and loved ones more often. Take time out and find the great joy that still exists all around us. It's going to get way worse out there and it will seem futile at times as the fog of war obfuscates what is real and what is not i - but remember, it is we create the timeline and we are everywhere now.
09:04 AM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Authentic Citizen, click on at the bottom under it