Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In the past I had DMs from Gen Flynn with a thumbs up, and Storm is Upon Us rating my work "A+++". Didn't flaunt it, but it meant a lot. The public front is confident and clear, but I spent endless hours in private conversations with friends and helpers to work through the uncertainty, insecurity, and confusion. By focusing back down on my own story – my photo art, my court escapades, my wrongs by authority, my feelings, my learnings — it's avoided the trap of having to predict the unpredictable and decode the geopolitical situation. I am the top subject matter expert on "being Martin", and honestly recounting that journey in a heart-led way is good enough. The struggles are shared ones, and putting words to them validates the hardships that others go through, and transmutes the trauma by having it witnessed.
08:19 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
10 March, 01:41
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
So nice to hear from you. For those of us still unable to interact on X, this is a morale boost.

People want a pre-fab solutions and victories dropped off on their doorstep. But authenticity is following a journey of broken people (all of us) who realize that we already hold all the outcome’s puzzle pieces - we just need to rely on God to fit them (back?) together with us over time. It’s a relationship. Expertise must/can only be personal so others will want to join in the charge of humanity. 🙏🏼

You are the Salt of the World
You are the Light of the World
Matthew 5

Thank you for all you do in this fight and giving our ethos a voice of clarity.

Cheers 🍻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 March, 01:02
I look forward to your book, "Being Martin", one day. I can already see the narrative photo-journalistic journey you will walk us through. 😘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
10 March, 01:00
Good to see you, Martin. It's nice to know that you're not too big for AU...as some others seem to think that THEY are. They know who they are.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 March, 12:58
Yes, and just be YOU!!! You are documenting your journey for all to see and learn from! Brilliant!!!💛

Authentic Citizen @Socrates
10 March, 09:04
Good to see you back on AU Martin Geddes, and as always you articulate the experiences many Anons have been through or are going through with quiet passion. Anons, be good to yourself. Hang with family and loved ones more often. Take time out and find the great joy that still exists all around us. It's going to get way worse out there and it will seem futile at times as the fog of war obfuscates what is real and what is not i - but remember, it is we create the timeline and we are everywhere now.