Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Right now, I just want to be able to live peacefully in my own home and travel freely without authorities trying to steal what little material possessions I have. Entities like DVLA, Transport for London, and municipal councils are irredeemably corrupt. So many people are suffering terribly from the mafia who are running everything. We all know awful stories of criminality by men in uniforms, who somehow believe that government edict trumps all law and morality. It's all a nothingness in comparison to the hideous stuff that's hinted at elsewhere and underground, and it still hurts to see the rape of your country. As a super-empath autist I'm finding myself very variable right now. Some days I can fight furiously, others I am close to immobile. The PTSD of anons is real. The ongoing injustices and incursions from the state keep causing trauma wounds. None of these institutions are legitimate after Covid. It all has to be razed and rebuilt. It can't be rushed, either.
08:26 AM - Mar 10, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
11 March, 03:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I feel you brother. You were chosen for this very moment:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
10 March, 03:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
10 March, 12:49
"Although it's true I'm worried now, I won't be worried long." Alex Harvey from the song 'Anthem'.

arba happihr @arba
10 March, 10:03
Aloha Martin,😍
Humans are not carved out for this stuff. imo
These draco vibrations are so painful to we empaths.
Please support your adrenal gland with herbal treatment
It helps with the PTSD
We are still alive!
They are trying hard to take us out!
We refuse to surrender to Satan!
In a blink of an eye!
Sending positive and healing prayers to you.
🙏🙏💕💓👋

Kevin Smith @Muffinmanu812
10 March, 09:45
Some days I’m all there, and some days I might as well be a doorstop.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
10 March, 09:29
I just don’t see how the ‘enforcers’ of the current system are going to function once they understand truly they have been the minions of the enemies of humanity.
If they haven’t had a spiritual awakening heretofore now…anyone believe they are going to survive the impending dissolution of their MKUltraish reality?
The implosion of these enforcers of the Matrix is to be pitied. Most WERE once whole humans….they simply ended up caught in the mother of all webs & sucked dry of their humanity.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
10 March, 09:24
Hang in there, Martin. End game is closing in on them.

Always remember, it's darkest before the dawn!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 March, 09:22
I find great solace with my animals (cats, horse, even the chickens - one in particular is most definitely the 'mother hen') - they always tell the truth, and know when I am low... I hope you have a pet. They are a great support.

Otherwise, when it seems life is trying to buck me off, or wash me away, I find cleaning or sorting things helps, it puts me back in control.

Its a small thing, like a meditation, but it helps recenter, refocus me.

Hope you feel better soon.

Authentic Citizen @Socrates
10 March, 08:51
Razed and rebuilt. Be part of the razing, be part of the rebuilding!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
10 March, 08:50
Amen 👊🏻

memes matter @NoComment
10 March, 08:47
You just disclosed to the enemy where they can get to you, and confirms that they Are
Please pray in utter silence for these matters at hand mr g(?) they can hear us👀☕on both sides, fysical realm and spiritual and i Will do the same🕊️🤲

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 March, 08:31
💯😔💔 Amen and God Bless 🙏

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
10 March, 08:29
Hang in there. It's gonna be okay, Martin, wrwy. 💛