Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 March, 08:26
Right now, I just want to be able to live peacefully in my own home and travel freely without authorities trying to steal what little material possessions I have. Entities like DVLA, Transport for London, and municipal councils are irredeemably corrupt. So many people are suffering terribly from the mafia who are running everything. We all know awful stories of criminality by men in uniforms, who somehow believe that government edict trumps all law and morality. It's all a nothingness in comparison to the hideous stuff that's hinted at elsewhere and underground, and it still hurts to see the rape of your country. As a super-empath autist I'm finding myself very variable right now. Some days I can fight furiously, others I am close to immobile. The PTSD of anons is real. The ongoing injustices and incursions from the state keep causing trauma wounds. None of these institutions are legitimate after Covid. It all has to be razed and rebuilt. It can't be rushed, either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
"Although it's true I'm worried now, I won't be worried long." Alex Harvey from the song 'Anthem'.
12:49 PM - Mar 10, 2024
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Earnest T Bass, click on at the bottom under it