KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 09:10
Nothing like someone texting You that there is some πŸ™βœοΈGreat Preaching πŸ™βœοΈ going on 3 miles down the road from Me. WoW!!! Only posted a small clip, as I was there the entire time with them. πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless these Amazing Men πŸ™βœοΈ . I spoke with them & they have preached all the way from Portland Oregon, Chicago, Kenosha, NYCVA, TX, DC (on Jan 6th- which they said was SO staged- they saw everything) and was just preaching at the Super Bowl in front of the Stadium. They have traveled thousands & thousands of miles preaching the πŸ™βœοΈBibleπŸ™βœοΈ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AnonOmous in this post can reply
11 February, 10:06
In response Anon Omous to his Publication
Sorry I didn't post the whole 45 minute video, They preach against BLM, if this is what you are implying. πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈ They are very good MEN. We need more MEN like this in Our world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 10:12
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
For me, only racist call out racism..kinda like a fraudian slip in my interpretation...God loves everyone. Racism is an abstract contrary to humanism. There is no need to make it a point.

11 February, 10:14
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
βœοΈπŸ™ They have been through so much πŸ™βœοΈ & Out in the STORM. I pray for You too πŸ™βœοΈ God Bless You πŸ™βœοΈπŸ™