KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Nothing like someone texting You that there is some 🙏✝️Great Preaching 🙏✝️ going on 3 miles down the road from Me. WoW!!! Only posted a small clip, as I was there the entire time with them. 🙏✝️ God Bless these Amazing Men 🙏✝️ . I spoke with them & they have preached all the way from Portland Oregon, Chicago, Kenosha, NYCVA, TX, DC (on Jan 6th- which they said was SO staged- they saw everything) and was just preaching at the Super Bowl in front of the Stadium. They have traveled thousands & thousands of miles preaching the 🙏✝️Bible🙏✝️.
09:10 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
11 February, 09:54
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
🙌🙌🙌
🙏🙏🙏
💚💚💚😢
God Bless Them.

Thank you for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 11:07
In response Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
11 February, 09:53
Halleujah ! wish I knew how to help them. Theres definitely a move of God happening.

11 February, 10:12
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
🙏✝️They do not ask for donations , but You can follow them here. They are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! 🙏✝️ Real MEN preaching the BIBLE. I ❤️ them. Will probably see them on Saturday. 🙏✝️🙏 God Bless All Ya’ll & Thank You for watching 🙏✝️ I feel like a lot of people on here need to start posting Their LIFE. 🙏✝️🙏

https://www.facebook.com/j...

https://www.facebook.com/r...

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
11 February, 09:50
Amen and god bless them

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:35
He had me until "Racism"....

11 February, 10:06
In response Anon Omous to his Publication
Sorry I didn't post the whole 45 minute video, They preach against BLM, if this is what you are implying. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️ They are very good MEN. We need more MEN like this in Our world.

11 February, 09:10
I ❤️LOVE❤️ them so very much already & We are keeping in touch. #JordanMcCloud #RickeyCaster