KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 February, 09:10
Nothing like someone texting You that there is some 🙏✝️Great Preaching 🙏✝️ going on 3 miles down the road from Me. WoW!!! Only posted a small clip, as I was there the entire time with them. 🙏✝️ God Bless these Amazing Men 🙏✝️ . I spoke with them & they have preached all the way from Portland Oregon, Chicago, Kenosha, NYCVA, TX, DC (on Jan 6th- which they said was SO staged- they saw everything) and was just preaching at the Super Bowl in front of the Stadium. They have traveled thousands & thousands of miles preaching the 🙏✝️Bible🙏✝️.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
He had me until "Racism"....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
Sorry I didn't post the whole 45 minute video, They preach against BLM, if this is what you are implying. 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️ They are very good MEN. We need more MEN like this in Our world.
10:06 PM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Anon Omous to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
11 February, 10:14
✝️🙏 They have been through so much 🙏✝️ & Out in the STORM. I pray for You too 🙏✝️ God Bless You 🙏✝️🙏

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 10:12
For me, only racist call out racism..kinda like a fraudian slip in my interpretation...God loves everyone. Racism is an abstract contrary to humanism. There is no need to make it a point.

11 February, 10:16
omg, not the point of my post at , but You do You. It was an Amazing Experience. I am praying for You too 🙏✝️🙏 Please try to find positives in Life & quit being negative. Thanks.

11 February, 10:20
BTW- You took a 2.34 clip & made a whole judgement out of someone