Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
I haven’t been on much this week, because a sore throat virus kicked my butt. My little 5 year old angel has been sick also. :(

I also hurt my right shoulder a few months back and it has increasingly worsened. Having surgery Monday morning to repair my rotator cuff and a torn bicep muscle. Nervous. Would greatly appreciate any prayers and positive vibes. 🥰
09:30 AM - Mar 09, 2024
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
LoneStar Woman @LoneStarWoman
09 March, 04:52
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 March, 02:23
Oregano oil is excellent remedy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 March, 02:21
Prayers and good vibes coming in hot❣️. God bless and heal you and your family. 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

Tizzylish 1985 @CuriousForge1985
09 March, 12:02
Prayers for a speedy recovery. May God guide the surgeon's hands. 🙏💖

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
09 March, 11:55
Prayers for your healing and for your little one also. May God protect and heal you for your surgery. 💕

Barry McCockinner @arjayem
09 March, 11:53
Monday, we'll ALL be home... 😉👆

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 11:52
Prayers for you and a red light brace when you get that done. ALSO a GAME changer and arnicare NOT on incisions but around the site vastly increases healing and better on even a molecular level in many capacities. YOU got this.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
09 March, 11:49
Black seed oil.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 March, 11:48
I pray you are in angel's hands the whole way and that you're feeling better soon.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 March, 11:28
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Trump Girl and her 5 year old daughter. Heal them completely of the illness they have suffered from. See to it that the pending shoulder surgery and following recovery go extremely well. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel Music - YouTube

Raise A Hallelujah (Lyrics) ~ Bethel MusicChords and Charts for "Raise A Hallelujah"https://bethelmusic.com/chords-and-lyrics/raise-a-hallelujah/VICTORY Albu...

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
09 March, 10:42
🙏🙏🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
09 March, 10:35
Prayers for a successful shoulder surgery and recovery.
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 March, 10:30
🙏

memes matter @NoComment
09 March, 10:29

memes matter @NoComment
09 March, 10:28
Feel better grlz❤️🤲☺️

Silver Cat @silvercat
09 March, 10:27
We pray that God gives His Gudance to the doctors and nurses, and for your speedy recovery and fast healing!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 March, 09:39
🙏🙏🙏