Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 09:41
The only reason I'm watching this _ _ _ _ is to see President Trump's live posts.

This "resident" speaking and the rats applauding are making my mouth really salty tonight. 😡

Oh God, bring these lying, manipulative, evildoing you-know-whats down soon, please...

https://rumble.com/v4htrln...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Can't take it anymore. I just muted this and am only reading President Trump's responses. And watching who stands up and who doesn't. I hope most of America is cringing right now. What a corrupt show from a bunch of squatters and thieves and lowlifes.
09:48 PM - Mar 07, 2024
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 March, 09:50
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Sam, I miss being over here. If you are able please pray for @Divinedirtclod & @Joey . They need our prayers. Thank you for your kindness and help

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 March, 09:58
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you Sam! Blessings to you

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 10:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Definitely, Chonita! I had seen a message from Divine that he was leaving AU. I had added a comment to encourage him to stay. Do you have an update about him? And is Joey battling depression again? Please give an update when you can. Also, Barry and his wife, Kat, were in an accident. No update since Feb. 26.
@55QPatriot " target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://anonup.com/55QPat...