Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
The only reason I'm watching this _ _ _ _ is to see President Trump's live posts.

This "resident" speaking and the rats applauding are making my mouth really salty tonight. 😡

Oh God, bring these lying, manipulative, evildoing you-know-whats down soon, please...

https://rumble.com/v4htrln...
09:41 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Nani Bee @Naniheart
07 March, 10:43
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Couldn’t watch anymore. Can’t listen to lies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 09:56
We already knew they're trying to bankrupt America and break us completely. So, this _____ gives billions to Ukraine but just now said that for 2 years he wants to give every American $400 a month. Seriously?? Just another way to get the sheeple to vote for him. Dear God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 March, 10:00
Universal Basic Income. And it's getting smaller.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 09:51
"He is so angry and crazy!"
--President Trump

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 March, 09:48
Can't take it anymore. I just muted this and am only reading President Trump's responses. And watching who stands up and who doesn't. I hope most of America is cringing right now. What a corrupt show from a bunch of squatters and thieves and lowlifes.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 March, 09:50
Sam, I miss being over here. If you are able please pray for @Divinedirtclod & @Joey . They need our prayers. Thank you for your kindness and help

The Real Me @TheRealMe
07 March, 09:45

Nani Bee @Naniheart
07 March, 09:44
Same here. RSBN has it back on full screen.