Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I really hope that this wild ride ends well and that we all really do experience the BEST because in my opinion all of the people here deserve the BEST. I pray that property taxes become a thing of the past too as that is what is killing people in the North Eastern part of this country. I honestly don't think that we can wait much longer to turn this ship around from what I am seeing. I pray for relief and victory soon.
05:41 PM - Mar 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 March, 07:19
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I pray for a glorious outcome for all here and everywhere. God bless you all. Keep the faith and know that God's in full control. He has it all handled.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
07 March, 07:19
We have to be very close imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
07 March, 06:57
Hope ALLways 🌟 Keep the Faith

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
08 March, 04:33
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
hanging in there by a prayer

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 March, 06:04
AMEN to that!