Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 March, 07:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
True story, my ex-girlfriend was deployed to Germany for 18 months with the US Army. While there she enjoyed all the dairy and bread she wanted. When she returned home the cheese and bread here made her sick. After that experience I completely stopped buying American made cheeses. Additionally, I started buying flour imported from Italy to make bread at home instead. It is criminal, what has happened to our food in America.
08:27 AM - Mar 07, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply
Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 March, 03:51
In response All Right to his Publication
Truth. When I traveled through Italy with my daughter I had already been 4 or 5 years gluten free and was dreading all the pasta and breads. Not one issue or concern.
Here in the US. I buy from a grass feed and finished pasture raised only meat farm and veggies/fruit from local farms. It is the only way I eat.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lynn Tapper @lst5050
07 March, 02:19
Many that go to Italy say even though they are gluten intolerant, they can eat pasta and bread there with no problems. Buy raw grass fed cheese - A2 protein if you can find it. A1 protein milk and cheese is a problem for many. (Kerrygold and others are in supermarkets now, and some online orgranic grass fed meat sellers sell raw grass fed cheese too.)

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 March, 08:56
Wow, thank you for sharing that....That is so interesting to me...I have had so many issues with my stomach and digestion pretty much all my adult life and now knowing what I do about our foods and all the GMO's it is so disturbing to know what we actually put into our bodies in this country...Just another way for them to be killing us off..😒

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 March, 12:26
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It is very difficult in America to get food that is not tainted. Even if you are eating foods that are not processed and even if it is marked as organic, we really cannot be sure how safe it is. I think it is just insane how our food, water, air, medicine, media, home products are all meant to keep us very sick.