Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
07 March, 03:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Also Tillamook Medium White Cheddar, Sharp White, Vintage Extra Sharp White, 3-year Aged Vintage Extra Sharp White and Smoked Vintage Extra Sharp White are all made with animal rennet. All good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
07 March, 03:51
For anyone who has Wegman's nearby, if you go to their site and look at their hard cheeses and on each one, click on "Ingredients", they do list the type of rennet/enzymes in the cheese. I found these on their site, which are made with animal rennet: Wegman's Medium Le Gruyere Swiss Cheese Quarter, Wegman's 18 month Medium Gouda, Beemster Premium Goat Gouda, Beemster Smoked Gouda.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
07 March, 03:06
Must be why the parmesan cheese I bought from Kroger turned into clumps in my alfredo sauce. Wouldn't melt completely -- looked like cottage cheese 🤢 Been making alfredo sauce for 40 years, and have never had to throw it out until then. 😠

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
07 March, 02:58
I'll second that f*ck as well! And the internet is so frickin geared toward vegetarian, so when you try to find cheese made with animal rennet, it's not possible, because the Deep State has made it "cool" to look for vegetarian. Civilization is slowly making a full pivot to local farms and this is yet another example. Ask local farms what rennet is used in their cheese because you sure as heck won't find the correct labelling on store-bought cheese.

Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
07 March, 08:49
I fucking second that fuck. I ate cheddar cheese this morning.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 March, 08:45
fck!

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
07 March, 08:27
True story, my ex-girlfriend was deployed to Germany for 18 months with the US Army. While there she enjoyed all the dairy and bread she wanted. When she returned home the cheese and bread here made her sick. After that experience I completely stopped buying American made cheeses. Additionally, I started buying flour imported from Italy to make bread at home instead. It is criminal, what has happened to our food in America.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
07 March, 02:19
In response All Right to his Publication
Many that go to Italy say even though they are gluten intolerant, they can eat pasta and bread there with no problems. Buy raw grass fed cheese - A2 protein if you can find it. A1 protein milk and cheese is a problem for many. (Kerrygold and others are in supermarkets now, and some online orgranic grass fed meat sellers sell raw grass fed cheese too.)

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 March, 03:51
In response All Right to his Publication
Truth. When I traveled through Italy with my daughter I had already been 4 or 5 years gluten free and was dreading all the pasta and breads. Not one issue or concern.
Here in the US. I buy from a grass feed and finished pasture raised only meat farm and veggies/fruit from local farms. It is the only way I eat.