Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
I would like to ask all of you to say a prayer for my sweet, dear friend Murry (New Zealand).
He's unjabbed - truther - beautiful Soul - who is undergoing a few heart procedures - one at a time (ballon surgery to expand aorta, then stent, then aorta replacement).
Thank you! 🙏
10:42 PM - Mar 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Diana Summer @Catgirl1951
06 March, 11:43
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alycat 777 @alycat777
06 March, 11:25
🙏🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
06 March, 11:10
I hope the consent forms that they require will not take away all of his rights, like the consent forms in the US do. In the meantime, prayers and best wishes for a good outcome!

144 144 @144
06 March, 10:54
🙏

connie wright @cowri
06 March, 10:45
🙏👣🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 March, 10:45
Prayers now for him! May God guide the doctors and nurses attending the surgery, and we pray for his speedy recovery and healing!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 March, 10:44
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Murry. Bless him with a rock solid faith in You, strength, comfort, peace of mind, love, support and complete healing of his heart and circulatory system. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.