Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
06 March, 12:21
This has been a game changer for me, I picked up a bottle of this as I had a knee injury & it was causing pain & loss of sleep (side sleeper)!
Sprayed this on my knees & helped with the pain which had been chronic for way too long, instant relief & great sleep! Thought I would share🫶
Lots of benefits & worth a try for those aches & pain that tend to nag you day to day, not to mention all the other bennies ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 March, 12:31
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
😻 Ty, DebbieR for sharing. Will look into it!

I also highly recommend this form of Ivermectin.
It has kept me healthy for 4-years! 🙏🏻😹🇺🇸❤️

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxedNeverSick

https://longhurstfarms.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 01:38 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Need to get both. Magnesium is the BEST!!!! I once was very deficient. A cardiologist told me to take it. It made a world of difference.

Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
06 March, 05:29
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
What do you use the magnesium for? I have this spray i really like it

I use it for my heart and for anxiety. It affects like over 600 chemical interactions in your body from what I have heard. Years ago I was under a lot of stress after a family loss on my husband's side. I found myself not wanting to leave the house and I was under so much stress dealing with relatives of his. My heart was palpitating a lot. The cardiologist knew my dad and he said to take magnesium. What a difference it made. I must have been very deficient. I call it a miracle supplement.
05:46 PM - Mar 06, 2024
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
08 March, 10:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
How much do you take?

08 March, 11:31
In response Ella Elaine to her Publication
I need to get back to it. 400mg