Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
We The People @OutOfMatrix
26 July, 04:51
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
You're our HERO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
26 July, 04:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 July, 03:26
and We Have Yours!!!! lots of us..= power

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
26 July, 03:01
Thank you

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
26 July, 02:52
We know and we thank you!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
26 July, 02:50
Thank you! 😊🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 July, 02:47
If you ever need us, you know we are with you, you have an army of LOVE!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
26 July, 02:47
THANK YOU KOBA SALUTE !!!!!!!!!!

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
26 July, 02:45
And we have yours!!!!! Thank you!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
26 July, 02:42
Koba, I know this post is over a year and half old (2/11/2021) but I still want to Thank you again for having our backs!❤️😎 @administrator

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 July, 02:38
Thanks for all you do Kobayashi, you are so very much appreciated❣️

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
26 July, 02:37
GOOD JOB KOBA, NEED THAT MORE THAN EVER NOW‼️‼️‼️‼️

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 July, 02:30
Thank you for this much needed post! AU has been a light in the darkness. Our faith is strong and God is with us.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 July, 10:58
WWG1WGA👊💖

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
25 July, 10:58
👊🏻💪🏻🙏🏻

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 July, 10:51
Thank you and God Bless you!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
25 July, 09:24
❤️Thank You For All You Do!❤️

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 July, 09:24
Thank you for AU & your good work maintaining it & for its security.
God bless

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
25 July, 09:23
yes we love you….can ANYONE tell me how to send a message direct to another AU?? ive done it a couple of times but cannot remember how for the life of me!🧐

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 August, 08:19
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 August, 08:19
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 July, 09:23
Thank you Kobayashi for generously offering your time and energy to create AU for us. And thank you to all anons who have helped in this fantastic space where we can ask questions and get real answers without judgement calls, by sharing respectful feedback.
It is so appreciated!

suZy Connolly @suZq14
25 July, 09:20
can i ask why in the background of the private message section on anonup there is well known peadophilia symbolism, doesnt sit well n the grand scheme of things

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
26 July, 03:18
In response suZy Connolly to her Publication
That symbol is everywhere, I've seen it even on couch Pillows.

I don't think Koba designed that, it looks very generic.

Pizza shops are still selling pizza after Pizza gate.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 July, 09:17

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 July, 09:12
We are all eternally grateful for you building this sight . truly

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 July, 08:47
And THANK YOU, I get kicked off face crook on the regular.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 February, 10:26
Thanks for all you do, could you please fix my profile. Thank you.

Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
28 February, 07:46
We know you do and appreciate you very much!

I am What I am @OfLight
28 February, 07:30
WE know and love that! Please add an edit button for all us OCD people... lol

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
28 February, 07:09
#WeLoveYou Kobayashi & thank you so much for all the hard work & attention to detail & just everything you have done in putting this platform together ~ Just amazing 🙏🏻💓🙏🏻

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
28 February, 07:15
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
I second that with a resounding THANK YOU on behalf of all us Patriots!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 February, 07:33
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Yes, I thank him too . . . It really is a great platform. GREAT JOB!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
15 February, 01:11
Thank you so much for creating this for us to have freedom of speech.It means so much .