Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
11 February, 09:08
Know that I have Patriots backs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna @MissMyrna
yes we love you….can ANYONE tell me how to send a message direct to another AU?? ive done it a couple of times but cannot remember how for the life of me!🧐
09:23 AM - Jul 25, 2022
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MissMyrna in this post can reply
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 August, 08:19
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
04 August, 08:19
did you get an answer on this? im trying to figure it out too but when i go to someones profile page and click the message box, it takes me to a page that only allows me to search for messages, not send a message

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
04 August, 10:54
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
i did not..im sorry 😔

Susan Hackler @suehack
25 July, 09:51
Go to their profile and find the comment icon at the top of the page. If they allow messages, you can type one. Your page is not open to me.

25 July, 10:03
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
thank you Susan..your profile page doesnt have a comment icon at the top that I can see…..in the upper middle it says comments but that shows just the comments youve posted..its fine..i must be getting to old for this🤣. ty again!

Lily B.... @LilyB
25 July, 09:35
I think, if you go to your account, you'll see the Messages option.

25 July, 09:52
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
youre so sweet to respond…and yes i see messages but it appears the only option is to input a AU name and i never can find the person..for instance, I put in Lily B and got nada…i’ll try again..thanks for being my test bed!😊