SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
04 March, 03:15
March 3, 1962 - President John F. Kennedy’s recorded remarks for a tribute to entertainer Bob Hope - YouTube

President John F. Kennedy’s remarks recorded in the White House Cabinet Room for a tribute to entertainer Bob Hope by the Motion Picture Producers Associatio...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Got a story bout BOB< somehow he met Pastor Mickey. WHO was a beautiful lady, can't remember the whole thing. I am sure I could with more introspection memory wise. HOWEVER somehow she flew out to Cali, met him, and he bought her a plane ticket back. NOW with all the MK ultra and bloodlines in that business, in mercy I think he did that. She couldn't figure it out, even wrote a book about her like. Mickey Jordan or Mickie.
08:33 PM - Mar 04, 2024
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 March, 08:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The lady he sent home, in her younger years ended up being a spirit filled leader, and made a very gigantic mark on my life. : ) The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396