SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
March 3, 1962 - President John F. Kennedy’s recorded remarks for a tribute to entertainer Bob Hope - YouTube

President John F. Kennedy’s remarks recorded in the White House Cabinet Room for a tribute to entertainer Bob Hope by the Motion Picture Producers Associatio...

03:15 AM - Mar 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 March, 08:44
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I heard he was CeyeA too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
04 March, 08:38
Thanks for the memories, Pastor Mickey was a protege of mine. : ) VERY anointed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 March, 08:35
https://www.amazon.com/Som...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT trying to sell her book, she passed but here it is cursory search.

04 March, 08:33
Got a story bout BOB< somehow he met Pastor Mickey. WHO was a beautiful lady, can't remember the whole thing. I am sure I could with more introspection memory wise. HOWEVER somehow she flew out to Cali, met him, and he bought her a plane ticket back. NOW with all the MK ultra and bloodlines in that business, in mercy I think he did that. She couldn't figure it out, even wrote a book about her like. Mickey Jordan or Mickie.

04 March, 08:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
The lady he sent home, in her younger years ended up being a spirit filled leader, and made a very gigantic mark on my life. : ) The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
04 March, 08:22
Anybody ever read "Thanks for the Memories" by Bryce Taylor? Bob Hope is not a good person.

04 March, 08:42 (E)
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
He had at least one moment of kindness, bought Pastor MIckey a plane ticket back to her home. NO ties. Prolly cause he knew how evil it was. Bout Bryce, turns out the "guy who saved her" was a controller and they were accused of stealing a young lady and brain washing her for their evil intent. THEN ya gotta wonder why of ALL the MK ultra victims they propped up only that one. THEN story was squelched.