Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
"What matters when said is how the words are arranged, I never fell in Love, because to say so is to say Love is beneath me when it is the highest truth," "but I was raised to her bliss and I passionately adore her for sharing herself, so I love her not because her name thunders my heart, but the way her mere presence calms the storms within me"
- The Pages of Light, The Tome of Darkness
09:49 PM - Mar 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 March, 05:59
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
The profundity of both the passages are deep enough to take hours of consideration.
When we are alone, we dream of being with others... When we are with others, we dream of being alone.
The balance is bringing our true self to the relationship, knowing that we must seek solitude at times, and community at other times.
Awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
06 March, 07:59
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Indeed, each of us are a center point relating to outer point "people" within a circle, such as the flower of life. for Life itself is a relation to ALL things within

Happy you enjoyed it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396