Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
When it is snowing or raining in Chicago, I normally don't hang a Message...
So I don't distract traffic with trying to read words.

it is on these days, that I become the Message of....

#NeverGiveUp

Under ANY circumstance.

https://youtu.be/ZZarU6xhB...

#HoldTheLine
#ThePeoplesBridge
08:47 PM - Feb 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
12 February, 05:05
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I am sooo blessed and happy,❀️❀️❀️ Juan just take us 2 under his umbrella πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ We will fight every single D on the Earth πŸŒŽβž•πŸ˜‡ GOD bless you all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
12 February, 09:50
My kind of Patriot Loyal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Downunder @OZZIEJIM
12 February, 03:49
You are a true gem. Love from Australia. I wish everyone had your fight. One tough ladyπŸ’™πŸ’―

Silver Cat @silvercat
12 February, 03:10
You are a love! Blessings to you!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
12 February, 03:03
sending you a warm hug❀️

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
12 February, 12:59
Thank you πŸ™πŸ˜‡β™₯️ I don't give up πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡ Fight like a Flynn βš–οΈβž•βš–οΈ GOD bless you all

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
12 February, 12:28
i found you again and your enchanting lip colors ( still gorg) ! even in the snow, you represent. blessings to you 🎈🎢 thank you for all you do!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 11:49
Hugs...

Brianne Guzman @Bri_Q_208
11 February, 11:34
Beautiful lady β™‘

Venice Slattery @PatriotForever
11 February, 09:20
❀️So glad you're feeling better!

12 February, 02:44
In response Venice Slattery to his Publication
I'm not too much better, but I will rest when the Day Is Won....

Jones Tee @jones0520
11 February, 09:18
You are AWESOME!!!!!

Only followers of this user (Audrey1126) can see their posts

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
11 February, 09:11
❀️β™₯οΈπŸ™β€οΈβ™₯οΈπŸ™ thank you.

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
11 February, 09:04
"Give A Girl the right set of shoe's," and She can Conquer The World!.

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:03
Check out the vidoes from the UK where the collected snow off the street has particulates in the snow that burn...fuck chem-trails

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
11 February, 08:59
WE LOVE YOU, and THANK YOU for being who you are, What this guy said a while back always reminds us of you snd your conviction, and to always HOLD THE LINE, FOR GOD n COUNTRYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎπŸ€™πŸΎ

Anon Omous @AnonOmous
11 February, 09:05
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
as crazy as it sounds I might have his second/third/or fouth life to give -- hey glosbalist bitches let's play!!

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
11 February, 08:55
Breathtakingly beautiful!!

12 February, 02:46
In response Murray Frogbard to his Publication
🀣😁😁Will you tell my husband this?

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
11 February, 08:54
πŸ™β˜ΊοΈ

Claire Reagan @Forpeacesake17
11 February, 08:54
Stay warm sweet lady!!

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
11 February, 08:53
that's very responsible of you. you ard unbelievably wonderful. make sure you dress warmπŸ™‚

Ellie Evans @el11evans
11 February, 08:53
HEY BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!! LOVE YOU SIS!!!!!

garret york @Gpatriot1972
11 February, 08:51
i love this lady!

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
11 February, 08:50
which bridge are you on???

12 February, 02:47
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
The Kennedy and Austin