Silver Cat @silvercat
From Brenna Jay MORE NAZI THAN THE NAZI'S | THE WATCHERS | RH BLOOD | E. JEAN CARROLL X 1000 [PT 2 LINK BELOW]
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
01:54 PM - Mar 02, 2024
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
02 March, 02:12
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
My home was invaded on April 1, 2019 by a resident doctor of our local hospital that grew up in Puerto Rican military schools, has a pilots license, and a bad cocaine problem. He was scared and running from, what he called The Watchers, when I confronted him. The cops and firefighters surrounded the place and made the arrest but my gut tells me mkultra was behind it all. I pressed 2 felonies and 3 years later finally received my restitution for the damage he caused after crashing through my bedroom ceiling. He was ordered to a mental program not a drug rehab, which he completed. Maybe I saved his life. Crazy story!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
02 March, 02:15
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Wow! Hope all concerned are OK! Write about it in detail; make your own substack; it would make for itneresting reading! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396