Silver Cat @silvercat
02 March, 01:54
From Brenna Jay MORE NAZI THAN THE NAZI'S | THE WATCHERS | RH BLOOD | E. JEAN CARROLL X 1000 [PT 2 LINK BELOW]
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
My home was invaded on April 1, 2019 by a resident doctor of our local hospital that grew up in Puerto Rican military schools, has a pilots license, and a bad cocaine problem. He was scared and running from, what he called The Watchers, when I confronted him. The cops and firefighters surrounded the place and made the arrest but my gut tells me mkultra was behind it all. I pressed 2 felonies and 3 years later finally received my restitution for the damage he caused after crashing through my bedroom ceiling. He was ordered to a mental program not a drug rehab, which he completed. Maybe I saved his life. Crazy story!!
02:12 PM - Mar 02, 2024
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HIREmyHERO in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
02 March, 02:15
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
Wow! Hope all concerned are OK! Write about it in detail; make your own substack; it would make for itneresting reading! Blessings to you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
03 March, 12:39
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
I've been wanting to write the whole story in detail and share it. I've got some security footage and research on the guy, to go with it. Strange timing of it all to what I was posting on Twitter back then. I'm not very familiar with Substack though.