Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
02 March, 12:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
EVIL - SHAMEFUL -- GOD WILL HAVE HIS WAY WITH THEM ALL.... "MAY GOD SHOWER HIS DIVINE INTERVENTION ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ANON AND THEIR LOVED ONES..
THIS IS A SPIRITUAL WAR IN OUR FACES.... IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I ASK THY WILL BE DONE AND GIVE US SPIRITUAL WISDOM FROM ABOVE -- (And please PROTECT AND DIRECT THE PATH FOR our awesome PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP -- YOUR INSTRUMENT AND ALLOW OUR REPUBLIC TO BE RECLAIMED IN HER GLORY -- AMEN) -- GODSPEED...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
02 March, 12:04
I am sure that the CIA used this often America to takeout all opposition to their cause America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
02 March, 11:58
Shameful! How many were murdered this way? They will stand....alone.....one to one before the Almighty and who will defend them? Repent now and turn your life over to Him!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
02 March, 11:52
always makes me think of Breitbart. 😭