Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
I AM MORE INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHO I AM AND WHY I AM HERE.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE HIDDEN FROM US.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE POWERS I HAVE.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT BLOODLINE I AM FROM.
I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO RID MORE OF THE EGO MIND AND PREPARE MYSELF FOR ASCENSION INTO THE HIGHER REALMS.

HOW TO FURTHER CLEANSE MYSELF FROM TOXINS.
HOW TO CONNECT WHILE GROUNDING.
HOW TO HEAL MYSELF.
HOW TO CONTINUE MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY AND MY CONNECTION TO GOD/SOURCE.

HOW TO CREATE ABUNDANCE !!!
HOW TO LIVE IN JOY-PEACE-LOVE THE WAY GOD INTENDED.
TRAVEL TO LANDS HERE AND BEYOND.

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO:
PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
SING
LEARN NEW LANGUAGES
PAINT - ART

I WANT TO INNERSTAND MORE ABOUT:
QUANTUM PHYSICS
3 6 9 THEORY
FIBONACCI
THE GOLDEN RATIO
TELEPATHY
TIME TRAVEL
Akashic Records
HIDDEN BOOKS FROM the Bible
etc. etc. etc.

I WANT TO KNOW Y
AND I WANT TO GO HOME !
08:23 AM - Mar 01, 2024
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
04 March, 06:46
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Patiently waiting 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 March, 07:40
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Soon it will all be revealed !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 March, 06:41
You are Love! We all are Love. That is our true essence. That came to me during a deep meditation years ago while on a retreat. I must have cried for an hour after. It was the first time in my life I felt comfortable in my skin.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
04 March, 07:41
In response All Right to his Publication
Even though I have learned so much the last few years - there is still soo much more ..... I always knew there was something more!!!.... What a blessing to know.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
02 March, 02:38
re-READ and this is AWESOME !!

Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
01 March, 10:26
Well you just summarized so much for a lot of us. I have a deep feeling we'll know most of that, if not all soon. Anyway, I hope so.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 March, 07:11
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
YES - I know we will know - but many - unfortunately will not..... this is why I get so frustrated by what I see on this site... people claiming to be awake yet they post things that have nothing to do with this spiritual awakening. They are so distracted by fake news/ elections/ etc. I have no interest in any of that... there is no spiritual growth in it and this too - makes me wonder - how they can' t see beyond the narrative... There are certainly different levels of TRUTH and - well.... I want to know more!!!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
01 March, 06:17
Your posts are AWESOME !!...Love and Blessings SISter

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 08:07
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😘💕

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 March, 03:31
Be Still And Know

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 03:33
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Beautiful - thank you for sharing !

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
01 March, 09:45
Be blissed in divine joy, you have taken the first step❣️🌹💖

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 03:28
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication
Beautiful - thank you for sharing !

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 March, 09:31
It gets harder every day to connect with people who are completely grounded in this 3D matrix and don’t want to know what’s beyond.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 09:42
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Agreed very difficult. I used to be able to slip in and out and now I can’t . 😇

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 March, 09:08

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 09:43
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Yes. / it’s been quite the journey and I am ready to get up and outta here ! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 08:28
💥💖💥