Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 08:23
I AM MORE INTERESTED IN FINDING OUT WHO I AM AND WHY I AM HERE.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE HIDDEN FROM US.
I WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE POWERS I HAVE.
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT BLOODLINE I AM FROM.
I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO RID MORE OF THE EGO MIND AND PREPARE MYSELF FOR ASCENSION INTO THE HIGHER REALMS.

HOW TO FURTHER CLEANSE MYSELF FROM TOXINS.
HOW TO CONNECT WHILE GROUNDING.
HOW TO HEAL MYSELF.
HOW TO CONTINUE MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY AND MY CONNECTION TO GOD/SOURCE.

HOW TO CREATE ABUNDANCE !!!
HOW TO LIVE IN JOY-PEACE-LOVE THE WAY GOD INTENDED.
TRAVEL TO LANDS HERE AND BEYOND.

I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO:
PLAY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
SING
LEARN NEW LANGUAGES
PAINT - ART

I WANT TO INNERSTAND MORE ABOUT:
QUANTUM PHYSICS
3 6 9 THEORY
FIBONACCI
THE GOLDEN RATIO
TELEPATHY
TIME TRAVEL
Akashic Records
HIDDEN BOOKS FROM the Bible
etc. etc. etc.

I WANT TO KNOW Y
AND I WANT TO GO HOME !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 March, 09:31
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
It gets harder every day to connect with people who are completely grounded in this 3D matrix and don’t want to know what’s beyond.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Agreed very difficult. I used to be able to slip in and out and now I can’t . 😇
09:42 AM - Mar 01, 2024
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
01 March, 10:29
Some just cannot consider what or anything that lies beyond our sight. It amazes me that they have no curiosity about what they might not know. Like God's infinity and creativity aren't even considered. Blows my mind.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
02 March, 07:06
In response Barbara Kuechler to his Publication
They just won't HAVE IT as they tell me - I no longer attempt RED PILLING anyone.. but will most certainly anyone who has questions or would like to discuss a topic.
I do not speak to my sisters or friends from my past (ones I have known all my life)- this separation is going onto 5 years now.

I recently took a peek on some of their social media and was astounded that not one mentioned anything going on in the world.

What is even more disturbing is they all seem to be in PURE BLISS - unaware and seen out dining and drinking and haven't a care in the world.

I went back a few years on their timelines and not one mention - not even Covid- not even the 2020 elections?... this makes me think they came here to serve another purpose and its not the same journey we are on... that purpose- I haven't a clue - unless it was to make US - AWARE - that we are ALL not here for the same reason.. without people like this - we would have not known the difference between being AWAKE and being A

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 March, 09:47
Same…I avoid and tend to isolate🙄

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
01 March, 03:32
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
There is a reason why we need to isolate - and I am started to think this was another reason for the C-19 lockdowns.... they may have had to separate us - even back then.. knowing a transition was occurring. At least we are not alone (per say)- meaning .... most of us are experiencing the same type of scenarios... soon we will be with our families (maybe the old ones - but I have a feeling - our FAMILY - means so much more).... it will be a nice change as even going to the food store is difficult - there is a zombie in every isle.... :0. xoxo ... hang in there - Sister.